Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I Love Kelly Cutrone Part 2

I love Kelly Cutrone more than ever now. Tuesday night I watched my guilty pleasure, The City. Kelly made the following statement to both Whitney Port and Erin Kaplan:
Who gives a *&#@ about her opinion? She's dead. She is dead. I'm going to come up like a shark underneath a glass bottom boat and whip the shit out of her.
The statement was in reference to Olivia Palermo who was supposed to attend the photo shoot of Whitney's collection to interview Whitney. Apparently, Olivia had decided to snub Whitney's collection, but she hadn't bothered to inform her employer Elle Magazine or Whitney's employer and mentor Kelly Cutrone (People's Revolution).

The expression on Erin's face in reaction to Kelly's comment was priceless. Erin has had difficulty working with Olivia for months; she was surprised and amused at the same time, and so was everyone else in earshot of Kelly's remark. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment